College of Nursing
The Lourdes University College of Nursing offers strong Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and Doctor of Nursing Practice degree programs.
Learn more about the College of Nursing
Interested in Career in Nursing?
Applications are not currently being accepted to the Fall 2021 starting class in our Traditional BSN program, but will be shortly after the start of the s Spring 2021 semester, make sure to check back!
- Apply to Lourdes university
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University
- Complete College of Nursing Application and email to email@example.com or drop of at the Welcome Center addressed to Sarah Thomas, Undergraduate Nursing Advisor.
Early Applications are due: February 8th
General Applications due: March 1st
Late applications due: April 6th
Transfer/Late applications: July 26th
In recognition of the fact that many students are capable of maintaining a solid collegiate G.P.A., Lourdes allows freshman students to have guaranteed direct admission status into the competitive Nursing Major! Click here for more information