Achieve Your BSN Degree
Applications are currently being accepted to the Spring 2022 starting class in our Traditional BSN program.
- Apply to Lourdes university
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University
- Complete College of Nursing Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop of at the Welcome Center addressed to Sarah Thomas, Undergraduate Nursing Advisor.
Early Applications are due: September 7th
General Applications due: October 11th
Late applications due: November 1st
Transfer/Late applications: December 6th
- 89% graduation rate
- 100% NCLEX passage rate for most recent Lourdes College of Nursing graduates
- 35 hospitals and community sites are offered for students to complete their clinicals
- 6 to 1 student-to-faculty nursing clinical ratio
- 5 semesters of study dedicated to nursing courses and clinicals
- Awarded $12+ million in grants based on the caliber of faculty, staff and graduates
For applicants with an RN license, Lourdes University offers an RN to BSN – 100% Online program.