Achieve Your BSN Degree
Applications are currently being accepted to the Fall 2022 starting class in our Traditional BSN program.
- Apply to Lourdes university (if not a current student)
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Complete submission requirements
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University (if any schooling any other higher education.
Early Applications are due: February 28th.
General Applications due: March 28th.
Late applications due: May 9th.
Transfer/Late applications: July 25th.
- 89% graduation rate
- 35 hospitals and community sites are offered for students to complete their clinicals
- 6 to 1 student-to-faculty nursing clinical ratio
- 5 semesters of study dedicated to nursing courses and clinicals
- Awarded $12+ million in grants based on the caliber of faculty, staff, and graduates
For applicants with an RN license, Lourdes University offers an RN to BSN – 100% Online program.