- Spring Applications Open August 1st and close October 15th
- Application decision letters will go out October 27th to all applicants
- Fall Applications Open March 31st and close June 15th
- Application decision letters will go out June 23rd to all applicants
- Completes prerequisites prior to entering the Nursing Major
– A grade of C or better in science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
– A total prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
– ENG 101
– MTH 212
– PSY 110
– PSY 210 Developmental Psychology
– BIO 313 Nutrition
– BIO 330/BIL 330 Anatomy and Physiology Lab II
– BIO 331/BIL 331 Anatomy and Physiology II/Lab
– BIO 335 Microbiology
– BIO 340 + Pathophysiology
– CHM/CHL 140 General, Organic, Biological Chemistry/Lab
- Complete submission requirements
– For our Direct Admit Students who maintained a 3.0 GPA, only.
– For Pre-Nursing Sophomore Students complete the requirements below:
– Admission Checklist
– Nursing Admissions Application
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University