2020: Year Of The Nurse
Nurses inspire, influence and innovate. In this Year of the Nurse, the Lourdes University College of Nursing calls all nurses to commit to elevating their voice to show the influence you have as the backbone of health care.
The Lourdes University College of Nursing offers an excellent Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program that accommodates the educational and professional needs of a variety of nursing students and professionals.
- 95% graduation rate
- 77% of nursing faculty possess local, regional, and national influence through their publications and presentations
- Final semester practicum is completed with a preceptor
- 35 hospitals and community sites are offered for students to complete their clinicals
- 6 to 1 student-to-faculty nursing clinical ratio
- 5 semesters of study dedicated to nursing courses and clinicals
- Awarded $12+ million in grants based on the caliber of faculty, staff and graduates
- 70% of BSN alumni were not-traditional students during their studies
- 100% employment rate in the Nurse Anesthesia master’s degree program within 3 months of graduation
- MSN:NAP is only program in northwest Ohio, ranked second in quality behind only Case Western Reserve
- MSN:NAP ranks 15th in affordability in the country