Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Those who pursue a nursing degree are motivated by the desire to help people live healthier lives and to assist them during life-changing situations. As a pre-licensure nursing major, you will reach your fullest potential.
The hallmarks of a Lourdes University nursing program are the individual classroom and clinical attention students receive. The College of Nursing faculty are dedicated to supporting you on your rewarding journey to earn your BSN degree.
Nursing majors take full advantage of these academic and student life opportunities:
- Receive personalized instruction in clinicals that offer a 6 to 1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Benefit from the excellent computer and instructional resources available to assist them in their educational studies
- Learn in the state-of-the-art Flasck Nursing Center
- Become members of the student organizations
- Choose from 20 hospitals and community sites offered to complete their clinicals
- Take advantage of study abroad opportunities and international mission initiatives
Registered nurses’ duties and titles often depend on where they work and the patients they work with. With your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, you can realize greater mobility within the profession with many specialty and leadership opportunities including cardiovascular, critical care, neonatal, nephrology or rehabilitation settings.
Lourdes graduates are equipped with the leadership, communication and analytical skills that are not offered in a two year associate degree program. BSN graduates can choose to pursue graduate school studies in a number of specialty fields including nursing education, nursing leadership, nurse anesthesia, nurse midwifery, clinical nurse specialist or nurse practitioner.
Applications are currently being accepted to the Fall 2020 starting class in our Traditional BSN and LPN to BSN programs! We are accepting late applications until July 27th.
- Apply to Lourdes university
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University
- Complete College of Nursing Application and email to email@example.com or drop of at the Welcome Center addressed to Sarah Thomas, Undergraduate Nursing Advisor.
Learn more about the nursing major and the College of Nursing.