The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to maintain stewardship and integrity of student academic records and manage student and institutional academic policies while supporting the mission and values of the University.
In order to fulfill the mission, the Office of the Registrar
- maintains student academic records in perpetuity.
- collaborates with complementary services regarding enrollment management functions.
- coordinates academic calendars and registration.
- supports academic advising activities.
- interprets, implements, and ensures compliance with policies and procedures related to academic record keeping.
- provides accurate individual and aggregate data to internal and external constituencies.