2018-2019 Commencement Information
Review photos from the May 2019 Commencement Exercises and purchase photos directly through Kurt Nielsen Photography.
The Lourdes University Alumni Association has purchased a 4 x 6 photo of each student receiving his/her diploma. The selected photo is a welcome gift from the Alumni Association and will be mailed directly to your home. If graduates need to update their address, please contact Ruthi Mitchell, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Live streamed at this website: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/RvdadQRjbGk
To view the Lourdes University Commencement Live Stream, you will need to enter the password, Lourdes2019.
Your web browser may need to update or turn on Adobe Flash. Follow the steps below if you experience an issue with Adobe Flash:
1. Check if Flash Player is installed on your computer
2. Download the latest version of Flash Player
If you don’t have the latest version, download it here: Adobe Flash Player download
3. Install Flash Player
After you download Flash Player, follow the installation instructions that appear on the download page.
4. Enable Flash Player in your browser
- For Internet Explorer, see Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer.
- For Internet Explorer on Windows 10, see Enable Flash Player for IE on Windows 10.
- For Edge on Windows 10, see Enable Flash Player for Edge on Windows 10.
- For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.
- For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari.
- For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.
- For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera.
5. Verify whether Flash Player is installed
If you see clouds moving in the animation below, you have successfully installed Flash Player. Congratulations!
If you don’t see the animation after completing all the steps, refresh this page using the icon below.