Due to an ongoing student information system migration Lourdes University will be unable to post Learner’s Edge grades until January 8th, 2021. This transition also means that Lourdes will be unable to process transcript requests until January 13th, 2021. Please email any questions to Registrar@lourdes.edu. The registrar’s office would be happy to supply anyone with an official letter of education or enrollment verification. To request a letter please fill out the form and send it to Registrar@lourdes.edu. Your patience is appreciated during this time, thank you.
Lourdes University has partnered with Credentials Solutions to accept transcript orders over the Internet.
Request Your Transcripts
- Electronic delivery: $4 per transcript (Recommended by Lourdes for quickest delivery)
- Paper copy sent via US Mail: $6.50 per transcript
- Paper copy sent via expedited shipping: Varies based on destination and service
- Walk-in Service at Lourdes: $10 per transcript (requests made in person may require a 1-hour wait for fulfillment)
- Transcripts are processed within 24-48 hours of the Registrar’s Office receiving the electronic request; the processing times may be extended during peak office times such as end-of-semester.
- Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any financial obligation or other types of account holds at the University.
- All transcripts issued are official transcripts.
- Current students can print unofficial transcripts through the Lourdes Portal; unofficial transcripts are not available for former students