The US Postal service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also seeing delays with International mail, including instances where some countries are not accepting mail for certain periods of time. Electronic delivery of transcripts has not been impacted and is recommended at this time.
The Student Records Office of Lourdes University maintains all of the student records for Lourdes University (previously Lourdes College) dating back to its inception.
Lourdes University has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Electronic and mailed transcripts are available for purchase. To request a transcript from the institution, clink on the link provided below.
If you are requesting a transcript for Learner’s Edge courses, please wait 5-7 business days from the time you receive your grade from Learner’s Edge to order your transcripts.
Request Your Transcripts
Delivery Methods and Cost
- Electronic delivery: $7.50 for a single transcript (Recommended by Lourdes for quickest delivery)
- Paper copy sent via US Mail: $8.30 for a single transcript.
- Paper copy sent via expedited shipping and international mail varies based on destination and service.
- Walk-in Service at Lourdes: $10 per transcript (requests made in person may require a 1-hour wait for fulfillment.)
- Additional copies within the same order: $4.00 per copy.
- Transcripts are processed within 72 hours of the Registrar’s Office receiving the electronic request; the processing times may be extended during peak office times.
- In most cases electronic transcripts will be delivered 24 hours after processing. Please allow additional time for the delivery of mailed transcripts as they may take up to 7 business days.
- Transcripts will not be processed on behalf of students who have any financial obligations to the University. You will be notified of the hold by E-mail. You will have 10 business days to clear the hold and notify the Registrar’s Office before your order is canceled.
- All transcripts issued are official transcripts.
- Please supply both your student ID and Social security number in your request. If you are a Learner’s Edge student or do not remember your Lourdes ID number, you can enter just your social security number.
- You can attach documents to your order form that need to be sent with your transcripts.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please contact the Registrar’s office at Registrar@lourdes.edu.