Academic Resources

Address and Phone Number Changes

Current students can update their address, phone number, emergency contact information, and more in Web Self-Service, accessed through the Lourdes Portal.  All students must have a permanent address on file for official University communications.

Former students who no longer have access the Lourdes Portal can complete the form below and submit it to the Registrar’s Office to update their address.

Address Change Request Form

Name Changes

Current and former students can request for their names to be updated in the Lourdes system when they have had a legal name change.  Students must complete the request form below and include legal documentation of the name change (such as social security card, marriage license, or court order).

Registrar’s Office staff updates names in the Lourdes system at the end of each semester.  Name change paperwork submitted during a semester will be processed at the end of the semester in which it was received.

Name Change Request Form