Nursing (Traditional BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The hallmarks of a Lourdes University nursing program are the individual classroom and clinical attention students receive. The College of Nursing faculty are dedicated to supporting you on your rewarding journey to earn your BSN degree.
Nursing majors take full advantage of these academic and student life opportunities:
- Receive personalized instruction in clinicals that offer a 6 to 1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Benefit from the excellent computer and instructional resources available to assist them in their educational studies
- Learn in the state-of-the-art Flasck Nursing Center
- Become members of the student organizations
- Choose from multiple hospitals and community sites to complete their clinicals
- Take advantage of study abroad opportunities and international mission initiatives
Lourdes graduates are equipped with the leadership, communication and analytical skills that are not offered in a two year associate degree program. BSN graduates can choose to pursue graduate school studies in a number of specialty fields including nursing education, nursing leadership, nurse anesthesia, nurse midwifery, clinical nurse specialist or nurse practitioner.
Applications are currently being accepted to the Spring 2022 starting class in our Traditional BSN program.
- Apply to Lourdes university
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University
- Complete College of Nursing Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop of at the Welcome Center addressed to Sarah Thomas, Undergraduate Nursing Advisor.
Early Applications are due: September 7th
General Applications due: October 11th
Late applications due: November 1st
Transfer/Late applications: December 6th