Nursing (Traditional BSN)
In 2021, the College of Nursing had the highest NCLEX-RN passage rates for first-time test takers of BSN programs in the Toledo area.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The hallmarks of a Lourdes University nursing program are the individual classroom and clinical attention students receive. The College of Nursing faculty are dedicated to supporting you on your rewarding journey to earn your BSN degree.
Nursing majors take full advantage of these academic and student life opportunities:
- Receive personalized instruction in clinicals that offer a 6 to 1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Benefit from the excellent computer and instructional resources available to assist them in their educational studies
- Learn in the state-of-the-art Flasck Nursing Center
- Become members of the student organizations
- Choose from multiple hospitals and community sites to complete their clinicals
- Take advantage of study abroad opportunities and international mission initiatives
Lourdes graduates are equipped with the leadership, communication and analytical skills that are not offered in a two year associate degree program. BSN graduates can choose to pursue graduate school studies in a number of specialty fields including nursing education, nursing leadership, nurse anesthesia, nurse midwifery, clinical nurse specialist or nurse practitioner.
Lourdes University offers a BSN Evening and Weekend Program
Applications are currently being accepted to the Fall 2022 starting class in our Traditional BSN program.
- Apply to Lourdes university (if not a current student)
- Completes prerequisites to the Nursing Major
* a grade of C or better in natural science courses with a cumulative science G.P.A. of 2.75.
* a prerequisite G.P.A. of 2.5 or better.
- Complete submission requirements
- Send official transcripts to Lourdes University (if any schooling any other higher education.
Transfer/Late applications: July 25th.