Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA that fits your Schedule!
The Lourdes University MBA program develops the individual business professional to be an ethics-driven leader, critical thinker, and well-versed in operations management. The program empowers candidates with the necessary resources to be successful in an ever-changing global society. Candidates will be provided a values-centered, student-focused and career driven education that prepares them to pursue continuous success.
All Lourdes MBA faculty are skilled practitioners in their field bringing to the curriculum a wealth of first-hand knowledge.
The Lourdes MBA program, designed for the busy professional, can be completed in two years, or candidate’s may choose to fast track and take additional coursework in order to complete the program sooner.
Courses are offered face-to-face, hybrid, and online. Candidates have the flexibility to take courses in a combination of delivery methods or totally online.
MBA Admission Requirements
1. Apply Online
2. Request official transcripts of all college-level work Applicants may also submit (upload into application) unofficial transcripts for early evaluation
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated competencies in the following areas: Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Financial or Managerial Accounting, Finance, and Management.
- Students not meeting the required competencies can be conditionally admitted into the program while concurrently completing the required coursework.
- Complete and submit the Graduate Application for Admission
- Submit a current resume
- Submit a statement of purpose (250 words letting us know why you want to pursue an MBA and why you chose Lourdes University)
- Provide the names and email addresses for three professional and/or academic references
- Complete a satisfactory interview with the MBA Program Director
All documents except official transcripts can be uploaded into the application.
For more information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 419-824-3517
- MBA Program Director – Luann Brodbeck, Interim Dean of the College of Business, 419-517-8929 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Graduate Admissions – Tara Hanna, MOL 419-517-8908 OR email@example.com
College of Business and Leadership
Learn more about the Lourdes University College of Business and Leadership