Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Lourdes University Master of Business Administration meets the needs of business professionals. The Lourdes program is designed to be completed in six semesters and is offered 100% online; therefore, even a busy executive can easily obtain. Be prepared to pursue your career and well-versed in operations management, finance and strategy.
The Lourdes program stands out from others:
- Can be fully completed online in 18 to 24 months
- Small classes taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience
- No GMAT or GRE required
- An alumni network of successful and driven peers
- The clear choice for ethical leaders
Located in beautiful Sylvania, Ohio, Lourdes University offers an excellent accredited program in an ideal setting.
As part of Lourdes University, our program has received “Best in Midwest Colleges” status by The Princeton Review (2005-2020)
Take the Next Step
Applications for the Lourdes MBA Program are currently being accepted for Spring 2023.
- Spring classes begin the week of January 9, 2023 – The application deadline is December 30, 2022
- Fall classes begin the week of August 24, 2022 – This cohort is now closed for new applicants.
The 100% online MBA program at Lourdes University gives you valuable tools for career advancement and helps prepare you to be an ethical, motivational, and strategic leader at your organization. Current students and graduates come from all over the country including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. The flexible format is ideal for busy professionals and executives.
Lourdes University MBA graduates are business professionals by trade and ethical leaders by choice.