MBA Admission Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applications for the Lourdes MBA Program are currently being accepted for Spring 2023. There is NOT a summer start for the MBA program. Spring classes begin the week of January 9, 2023. Remember to apply early for your best chance at a seat in the MBA program.
MBA applications will be accepted until one week prior to class start, or when all seats are full. Apply early to secure your seat!
- Apply for Admission: Complete and submit the online application for graduate students at www.lourdes.edu/apply
- If you have previously applied but did not enroll in courses, please complete and submit a new application so all of your records can be updated.
- Request Transcripts: Order transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Have electronic copies sent to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Have your institution send official hard copies to:
Lourdes University Graduate Admissions
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560
- Provide Recommender Information: Provide name, organization, position/title, relationship, phone number & email address for one professional recommender.
- Submit Current Resume
- Application Review: The application review process takes approximately 48 hours once all documentation is received.
- Admission Decision: Admission decisions will be sent via email and a hard copy letter will be sent to your home address.
- Return the Intent to Enroll – To complete the application process, please access the Intent to Enroll link (in your acceptance email), complete and submit the form.
- Course Registration – The Graduate Office of Admissions will facilitate enrollment into your first semester courses. You will self-register for subsequent semesters.
MBA Life blog
Learn more about a graduate degree in business administration from Dr. Jami Curley, Dean of the College of Social Sciences, at email@example.com.