Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applications for the Lourdes MBA Program are currently being accepted for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020. Spring classes begin the week of January 13, 2020, fall classes begin the week of August 24, 2020.
MBA applications will be accepted until all seats are full. Apply early to secure your seat!
- Apply for Admission: Complete and submit the online application for graduate students at www.lourdes.edu/apply
- If you have previously applied but did not enroll in courses, please complete and submit a new application so all of your records can be updated.
- Request Transcripts: Order transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Have electronic copies sent to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Have your institution send official hard copies to:
Lourdes University Graduate Admissions
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560
- Provide Recommender Information: Provide name, organization, position/title, relationship, phone number & email address for one professional recommender.
- Submit Current Resume
- Application Review: The application review process takes approximately 48 hours once all documentation is received.
- Admission Decision: Admission decisions will be sent via email and a hard copy letter will be sent to your home address.
- Return the Intent to Enroll – To complete the application process, please access the Intent to Enroll link (in your acceptance email), complete and submit the form.
- Course Registration – The Graduate Office of Admissions will facilitate enrollment into your first semester courses. You will self-register for subsequent semesters.
Learn more about a graduate degree in business administration from Andrew Singer, Director of the Lourdes University online MBA program