MASTER OF EDUCATION – SPECIAL EDUCATION – MILD TO MODERATE INTERVENTION SPECIALIST
Graduate students who seek admission to Lourdes University are required to meet these general requirements.
- Submit a completed Graduate Application for Admission
- Provide a current resume, a statement of purpose, and one professional letter of recommendation
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Request an official copy of all college transcripts
- Complete a satisfactory interview with the M.Ed. – Special Education program director
Students seeking admission to the Licensure with M.Ed. program must also possess a current Teacher License.