MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING(MSN): NURSE LEADER CONCENTRATION
Applications for the Lourdes MSN Leader and Educator Programs are currently being accepted for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020. Spring classes begin the week of January 13, 2020, fall classes begin the week of August 24, 2020.
MSN applications will be accepted until all seats are full. Priority admission interviews begin immediately.
- Apply for Admission: Complete and submit the online application for graduate students at www.lourdes.edu/apply
- If you have previously applied but did not enroll in courses, please complete and submit a new application so all of your records can be updated.
- Request Transcripts: Order transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Have electronic copies sent to email@example.com OR Have your institution send official hard copies to:
Lourdes University Graduate Admissions
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560
- Provide Recommender Information: Provide name, organization, position/title, relationship, phone number & email address for one professional recommender.
- Submit Current Resume
- Provide Proof of Certifications and Licensure: All copies of documents/licenses/certifications can be uploaded into your application.
- Application Review: The application review process takes approximately 48 hours once all documentation is received.
- Interview: Interviews will scheduled with the program director. This may be a virtual, phone, or in person interview.
- Admission Decision: Admission decisions will be sent via email and a hard copy letter will be sent to your home address.
- Return the Intent to Enroll – To complete the application process, please access the Intent to Enroll link (in your acceptance email), complete and submit the form.
- Course Registration – The Graduate Office of Admissions will facilitate enrollment into your first semester courses. You will self-register for subsequent semesters.