Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes
Sample Undergraduate Bridge Curriculum Courses
NUR 460 Concepts in Professional Nursing
Enduring Question Course
NUR 475 Concepts in Population Focused Nursing
NUR 480 Concepts in Leadership & Management
MTH 212 Statistics
NUR 300 Foundations for Evidence Based Practice
Undergraduate bridge courses: Up to 18 credit hours
plus Graduate coursework credit hours – 43
Total credit hours – 61
- Incorporate knowledge from nursing science, related fields, and professional foundations in building advanced nursing roles.
- Collaborate in scholarly activities of evaluation, application, and integration of nursing research into holistic nursing practice.
- Engage in professional and practice activities, advocate for change, and articulate the role of the advanced nurse through interprofessional interaction.
- Integrate Franciscan and personal values and beliefs into a framework for advanced nursing.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of human diversity in the provision of health care including clinical prevention and population health.
- Explore the impact of ethical, political, economic, legal, and moral issues related to healthcare in society.
- Develop a commitment for lifelong learning and advanced study.
- Utilize health information technologies for quality and safety initiatives related to advanced nursing roles.
- Apply organizational and systems leadership principles in the advanced nursing role.