Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
Curriculum & Learning Outcomes
Total Credit Hours Required for Graduation: 36 credit hours
Sample MOL Curriculum Courses
LS 610 Leadership Foundations
LS 611 Leadership and Organizational Behavior
LS 617 Financial Tools for Leaders and Organizations
LS 612 Advanced Statistics & Data Analysis
LS 614 Ethics and Leadership
LS 613 Diversity and Leadership
LS 616 Interpersonal Issues in Leadership
LS 615 Research Methodology
LS 618 Leadership and Organizational Development
LS 619 Leadership Strategy
LS 698 Capstone
- Identify leadership problems and apply leadership theory to real world problems.
- Communicate effectively in writing and/or oral presentations.
- Apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods to investigate and solve problems in organizations.
- Critically reflect on proposed projects and issues, foresee obstacles to project implementation, and apply a systematic process for dealing with challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical and social responsibility of leaders and their organizations, including an understanding of the value of diversity in leadership and leadership development.
- Demonstrate the ability to initiate, implement, and complete multi-step project. (Multi-step Project)
- Analyze, collect, evaluate and synthesize information from multiple sources.