International Admissions Checklist
General application and supporting documentation should be submitted on the following schedule to ensure timely processing: Fall semester – no later than June 1; Spring semester – no later than November 1.
Please complete the following checklist to ensure you have all the materials you need for admission to Lourdes University.
- Go to www.lourdes.edu/apply. Complete either the Gray Wolf Application or the Common App
Evidence of Financial Support
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources for a full year of academic study, including tuition, housing, meals, fees, and expenses. Scholarships from Lourdes will count toward the academic year cost, meaning students will need to show funding only for the difference.
- Completed Financial Certification Form
- Bank statements or other acceptable financial statements
Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL: 70 for the internet-based exam
- PTE Academic: minimum of 44
- See exemptions on International Admissions Requirements web page
- High school transcripts
- If applicable, transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended
- Official Credit Evaluation of transcripts (course-by-course for transfer and nursing, basic for all else)
- Copy of passport
- If applicable: copies of Visa, I-94 and previous I-20s
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact a Lourdes University Admissions Counselor email@example.com or 800-878-3210, ext. 5291.