International Admissions Checklist
Please complete the following checklist to ensure you have all the materials you need for admission to Lourdes University.
- Go to www.lourdes.edu/apply. Complete either the Gray Wolf Application or the Common App
Evidence of Financial Support
- Evidence of sufficient financial resources for a full year of academic study ($37,604 for First Time Applicants and $36,504 for Transfer Applicants). Scholarships from Lourdes will count toward the academic year cost, meaning students will need to show funding only for the difference. Tuition amounts may be subject to change.
- Completed Financial Certification Form
- Bank statements or other acceptable financial statements
Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL: 500 for the paper-based exam; 61 for the internet-based exam; or 165 for the computer-based exam
- IELTS minimum of 4.5
- PTE Academic: minimum of 44
- See exemptions on International Admissions Requirements web page
- High school transcripts
- If applicable, transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended
- Official Credit Evaluation of transcripts (course-by-course for transfer and nursing, basic for all else)
- Copy of passport
- If applicable: copies of Visa, I-94 and previous I-20s
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact a Lourdes University Admissions Counselor email@example.com or 800-878-3210, ext. 5291.