Transfer Students

How to Apply

1. Check out our programs & majors.
2. Schedule a weekday personalized visit to tour campus and meet with an Admissions Counselor.
3. Complete Gray Wolf Application (choose “Lourdes Online Application” and “Create an Account” to get started!)
4. Send your required supplemental items to:

Lourdes University
Undergraduate Admissions
Russell J. Ebeid Hall
6832 Convent Blvd
Sylvania, OH 43560

Required Supplemental Items

  • Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities attended
  • Explanation Letter recommended IF your cumulative college GPA is less than 2.0 (see directions below)
    a. In 500 words or less, please explain your academic record and your plan to improve at Lourdes University.
    b. E-mail your explanation letter to:

5. Add Lourdes University to your FAFSA – our school code is 003069: Visit and click “Add a school.”
6. Wait for your official decision notification. We will send your official decision letter to the permanent address listed on your application AND an email to the address listed on your application.

Did you receive an ACCEPTANCE notification? If so, proceed with the following instructions:
7. Review your Financial Aid Package and accept or deny your awards. If you have specific questions about Financial Aid, you can reach the Financial Aid Office directly here: 419-824-3732
8. Pay your $500 Enrollment Deposit. You have three options:

  • Pay your deposit online
  • Send a check made out to Lourdes University to:
    Student Accounts
    Lourdes University
    6832 Convent Blvd
    Sylvania, OH 43560
  • Call Student Accounts to pay over the phone: 419-824-3695

9. Meet with Advising to design your plan of study and register for classes (*Important: As a new transfer student, you must meet with an Academic Advisor to schedule your classes) Please call 419-824-3881 to schedule an advising appointment.
10. Are you interested in living on campus? Check out our apartment-style residence halls and fill out a Housing Application!
11. ***Finally, send your official, finalized transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions. You will not be able to register for subsequent semesters without official, finalized transcripts. Please use the address for Undergraduate Admissions listed in line item #4 above.***

For More Information