Transfer Pathway Benefits
As a member of the Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts, Lourdes University offers transfer pathways in biology, English and psychology for community college students transferring to Lourdes and other private colleges in Ohio. These transfer pathways align with the Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways (OGTPs) in biology, English and psychology, ensuring that associate degrees from Ohio’s community colleges provide a clear path to colleges and universities across Ohio.
These are the benefits for you:
- Transfer pathways give you clarity in the courses you take from many different community colleges and assurance that your courses will transfer smoothly toward your bachelor’s degree at Lourdes University.
- You’ll transfer with introductory major and most general education courses complete.
- With the associate degree and transfer pathway, students can transfer to Lourdes University as a college junior, with maximum credit counting toward the major and bachelor’s degree. Check with the Lourdes transfer advisor to make sure you meet GPA and other admission requirements.
- Once you’ve enrolled at Lourdes University, you can complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years, enrolled as a full-time student.
- The transfer advisor at Lourdes University and community colleges are working together for your success! They will answer questions and guide you every step of the way.
We’re excited to see you at Lourdes University!