Are you interested in returning to Lourdes University? We would love to have you back! See below for our simple readmission process.
- Have you been gone from Lourdes for LESS than 2 years? Contact the Advising Center to register for future coursework: 419-824-3881 or 3882. Not sure how long you have been gone from Lourdes? Contact the Admissions Office for help: 419-885-5291.
- Have you been gone from Lourdes for MORE than 2 years? Please continue with the instructions below. Not sure how long you have been gone from Lourdes? Contact the Admissions Office for help: 419-885-5291.
- Complete the Application for Re-Admission and return it to the Admissions Office.
- You can mail the application to: Lourdes University, Undergraduate Admissions, 6832 Convent Blvd, Sylvania, OH 43560 OR
- E-mail the application to: email@example.com
- If you attended other colleges or universities in your time away from Lourdes, please submit official transcripts from each institution.
- Once your application and required transcripts are received, your file will be reviewed. An Admissions staff member will contact you with results.
If you have any questions about the readmission process, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office: 419-885-5291.