Hometown & Region
The Lourdes University campus is located in the heart of suburban Sylvania, Ohio. When you venture into Gray Wolves Country for a campus visit, you will meet current students; tour campus housing; and share your academic and student life interests with professors, advisors, staff and coaches. In addition, financial aid advisors are available to discuss scholarship opportunities.
Known as the City of Trees, Sylvania is located between Toledo and the Michigan border. A charming and safe town, Sylvania provides quality services and resources with pride and professionalism to enable its community and visitors to enjoy the highest quality of life. When you explore Sylvania, you will discover boutique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants in the historic downtown area, parks, an arboretum, and nature preserve.
- Our fun neighbor Toledo offers a myriad of fun activities for students and families. Which activities will be on your “to do” list?
- Shopping at indoor and outdoor malls
- Visiting the top-rated zoo in the country
- Enjoying the best amusement park in the world
- Spending time in several beautiful parks or arboretum
- Participating in nearby water activities
- Cheering on the Mud Hens Baseball and Walleye Hockey teams
- Attending jazz, opera and symphony concerts
- Stopping by Hollywood Casino
- Spending time downtown at the Docks, the museum, or art galleries