Health and Wellness Clinic
The Lourdes University Health Clinic is here for YOU! We provide services to all students, faculty and staff of Lourdes University without leaving campus. Located in Sylvan Square close to the Den and the Bookstore.
Hours of Operation
The Health Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 11 am to 5:30 p.m. and closed on weekends.
If you have an emergency medical issue, please call 911 or visit the ProMedica Flower Hospital (5200 Harroun Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560) emergency department, open 24 hours a day.
For non-emergency medical issues that occur after hours, please call 1-800-PPG-DOCS or visit a ProMedica Urgent Care.
ProMedica Urgent Care
6755 Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617
5700 Monroe St #111, Sylvania, OH 43560
We provide an array of services including:
- Colds/fever, cough, sore throat, flu, headache, ear pain, pink eye and other injuries
- Acute and Chronic muscle and bone injuries
- Stomach concerns: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Treatment for cuts, wounds, rashes and other skin injuries or conditions (minor surgical services such as laceration repair)
- Allergy shots, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Lab testing and screenings
- Nutrition: Food allergies, eating disorders, weight loss and health eating
- Care for chronic conditions
- Referrals to Community Specialty physicians
- Free flu shots are now available
We strive to ensure that you have access to comprehensive health services on campus and receive continuous, individual care in a comfortable environment.
At the time of your visit, please bring your Lourdes ID, Driver’s License and Insurance card and any other forms which may need to be completed. There is NO co-pay for students at the time of service.
The Lourdes University Health Clinic is currently accepting new patients.
Make an appointment at 419-824-3971.