Health and Wellness Clinic
If you have questions, please contact the Health Practitioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are seeking medical care – please visit the ProMedica Urgent Care, 6755 Central Ave. 567-585-0075 8am-8pm
- If you have a medical emergency- please visit Flower Hospital ER- Harroun Rd. Sylvania, Oh.
The Lourdes University Health Clinic provides services to all students, faculty and staff of Lourdes University without leaving campus. We are located in Sylvan Square close to the Den.
Please note: Scheduled appointments during spring and fall semesters are required for physicals needed for sports, return to play and any curriculum based requirement.
Normal Hours of Operation – during Spring & Fall Semesters
Monday through Friday 9 am – 4 pm
If you have an emergency medical issue, please call 911 or visit the ProMedica Flower Hospital (5200 Harroun Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560) emergency department, open 24 hours a day.
For non-emergency medical issues that occur after hours, please call 1-800-PPG-DOCS or visit a ProMedica Urgent Care.
Open ProMedica Urgent Care Facilities
6711 Airport Hwy, Holland, OH 43528
3430 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43606
3316 Navarre Ave F, Oregon, OH 43616
25950 N Dixie Hwy, Perrysburg, OH 43551
ProMedica Urgent Care Central
6755 Central Ave. (across from BW3)
We provide an array of services including:
- Colds/fever, cough, sore throat, flu, headache, ear pain, pink eye and other injuries
- Acute and Chronic muscle and bone injuries
- Stomach concerns: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Treatment for cuts, wounds, rashes and other skin injuries or conditions (minor surgical services such as laceration repair)
- Allergy shots, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Lab testing and screenings
- Nutrition: Food allergies, eating disorders, weight loss and health eating
- Care for chronic conditions
- Referrals to Community Specialty physicians
We strive to ensure that you have access to comprehensive health services on campus and receive continuous, individual care in a comfortable environment.
At the time of your visit, please bring your Lourdes ID, Driver’s License and Insurance card and any other forms which may need to be completed. There is NO co-pay for students at the time of service.
The Lourdes University Health Clinic is currently accepting new patients.
Make an appointment at 419-824-3971.
Questions? Email the Health & Wellness Clinic at email@example.com