Health and Wellness Clinic
The Lourdes University Health Clinic is here for YOU! We provide services to all students, faculty and staff of Lourdes University without leaving campus. Located in Sylvan Square close to the Den.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9 am – 4 pm
If you have an emergency medical issue, please call 911 or visit the ProMedica Flower Hospital (5200 Harroun Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560) emergency department, open 24 hours a day.
For non-emergency medical issues that occur after hours, please call 1-800-PPG-DOCS or visit a ProMedica Urgent Care.
In an effort to consolidate its staff and resources during covid-19, ProMedica has temporarily closed three urgent care facilities. These include the facilities at 5700 Monroe Street #111 in Sylvania, 6755 Central Avenue in Toledo, and the facility in Maumee.
Open ProMedica Urgent Care Facilities
6711 Airport Hwy, Holland, OH 43528
3430 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43606
3316 Navarre Ave F, Oregon, OH 43616
25950 N Dixie Hwy, Perrysburg, OH 43551
We provide an array of services including:
- Colds/fever, cough, sore throat, flu, headache, ear pain, pink eye and other injuries
- Acute and Chronic muscle and bone injuries
- Stomach concerns: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Treatment for cuts, wounds, rashes and other skin injuries or conditions (minor surgical services such as laceration repair)
- Allergy shots, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Lab testing and screenings
- Nutrition: Food allergies, eating disorders, weight loss and health eating
- Care for chronic conditions
- Referrals to Community Specialty physicians
- Free flu shots are now available
We strive to ensure that you have access to comprehensive health services on campus and receive continuous, individual care in a comfortable environment.
At the time of your visit, please bring your Lourdes ID, Driver’s License and Insurance card and any other forms which may need to be completed. There is NO co-pay for students at the time of service.
The Lourdes University Health Clinic is currently accepting new patients.
Make an appointment at 419-824-3971.
Questions? Email the Health & Wellness Clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org