Health and Wellness Center
The Mercy Health Lourdes University Health Center is here for YOU! We provide services to all students, faculty and staff of Lourdes University without leaving campus. Located in Sylvan Square close to the Den and the Bookstore.
Hours of Operation
Health Center is closed for summer break and will reopen in August.
If you have an emergent issue, please call 911 or visit the Mercy Health – Sylvania Medical Center open 24 hours a day.
When the student health center is closed, for non-emergent medical issues, please visit one of Mercy Health’s Walk-in Care Clinics.
We provide an array of services including:
- Colds/fever, cough, sore throat, flu, headache, ear pain, pink eye and other injuries
- Acute and Chronic muscle and bone injuries
- Stomach concerns: vomiting, diarrhea, nausea
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Treatment for cuts, wounds, rashes and other skin injuries or conditions (minor surgical services such as laceration repair)
- Allergy shots, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Lab testing and screenings
- Nutrition: Food allergies, eating disorders, weight loss and health eating
- Care for chronic conditions
- Referrals to Community Specialty physicians
We strive to ensure that you have access to comprehensive health services on campus and receive continuous, individual care in a comfortable environment.
At the time of your visit, please bring your Lourdes ID, Driver’s License and Insurance card and any other forms which may need to be completed. There is NO co-pay for students at the time of service.
Angie Henry RN, MSN, CNP
Angie Henry is a Certified Nurse Practitioner with more than 11 years’ experience. She works per diem at Mercy Health-St. Vincent’s Emergency Department and has obtained certification in trauma nursing, wound & suturing, CPR, ACLS, PALS, and Management of Obesity and Eating Disorders. Angie enjoys being active in the community, and is dedicated in helping people stay healthy.
Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
Bachelors of Science in Nursing Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Associates of Science in Nursing Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Now accepting new patients.
Make an appointment at 419-824-3971.