Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
Residency Requirements and Waiver Form
All full time students are required to live in Lourdes-owned or Lourdes-sponsored housing for eight semesters, unless the student meets one of the following exceptions:
- Lives in one of the following zip codes with a parent or guardian
- Has reached the age of 23
- Is married or has a child
- Served in the United States Armed Services
- Has a documented disability and receives approval from the Office of Accessibility Services
If one or more of the above exceptions applies to you, please complete the Residency Requirements Form.
Students may request to live off campus by completing a Residency Requirement waiver application with the Dean of Students. Only full-time students may live in student housing.
Residency Requirement Waiver Form
Students are required to live in Lourdes-owned or Lourdes-sponsored housing for eight semesters unless they meet one of the exemptions listed in the Student Handbook. To be considered for an exemption, please fill out the following information. This form will be reviewed by the Residence Life staff.