In response to concerns expressed by students interested in staying in campus housing for the summer we are making the following modification to housing assignments:
Summer housing will continue to be offered in Ambrose 4831 and 4841. Rather than assign students to these apartments as quads, we have relaxed that to triples which will be two students in the large (back) and one student in the small (front). Current pricing of $650 for the 12 weeks remains the same.
- Summer Housing for undergraduate students will be provided in 4 person quads in Ambrose Hall 4831 and 4841 May 12 – July 31. Graduate students will be in housed in Cabrini.
- In order to reside in summer housing you must be enrolled in summer classes, registered for fall classes, working on campus, in an internship or research assignment, participating in campus ministry, service learning, music or other University related programs for the summer.
- In light of the current coronavirus health protocols allowing for increased community interactions and the availability of COVID vaccines to all adult in Ohio, we will be assigning all residents to double rooms for the summer (two persons to a room, four persons to an apartment). All students should plan on having a shared apartment with three other individuals as apartment mates. We will attempt to honor all requests for shared apartment mates. You may consult with residence life staff to inquire who else will be living on campus in order to select apartment mates.
- Rates for summer will be $650.00/12 week term, $300.00/6 week term, and $200.00 for the time from August 1 – 23, 2020.
- Charges for summer housing will be added to students’ accounts, billed after freeze date on May 25
- You must complete the request for summer housing form located here by April 30th
- If you have questions send an email to Reslife@lourdes.edu
- Assignments will be made by May 8 and emailed to students.