In response to concerns expressed by students interested in staying in campus housing for the summer we are making the following modification to housing assignments:
Summer housing will continue to be offered in Emmanuel 6601 and 6625.
- Summer Housing for undergraduate students will be provided in 4 person quads in Emmanuel 6601 and 6625 May 12 – July 31. Graduate students will be in housed in Cabrini.
- In order to reside in summer housing you must be enrolled in summer classes, registered for fall classes, working on campus, in an internship or research assignment, participating in campus ministry, service learning, music or other University related programs for the summer.
- We will be assigning all residents to double rooms for the summer (two persons to a room, four persons to an apartment). All students should plan on having a shared apartment with three other individuals as apartment mates. We will attempt to honor all requests for shared apartment mates. You may consult with residence life staff to inquire who else will be living on campus in order to select apartment mates.
- Rates for summer will be $650.00/12 week term, $325.00/6 week term.
- Charges for summer housing will be added to students’ accounts, billed after freeze date on May 25
- You must complete the request for summer housing form located here by May 5th
- If you have questions send an email to Reslife@lourdes.edu
- Assignments will be made by May 12th and emailed to students.