Lourdes students enjoy being part of one strong community where everyone is valued. The Student Activities and Recreation Office offers Gray Wolves a variety of social and recreational opportunities that enrich the overall college experience and promote student engagement.
Participation in our many activities enhances students’ personal growth, interpersonal relationships and challenges them to broaden their consciousness of a diverse community.
For more information, contact the Student Activities Office in The Den in Sylvan Square or call 419-517-7448.
See the world through a new perspective in the Viewbook.
Define your on-campus college experience:
- Paint the spirit rock and eat s’mores at a bonfire
- Attend student activities
- Connect with friends for a fun lacrosse or soccer game
- Join a student organization
- Walk and enjoy the peaceful grounds
- Participate in the Poetry Slam
- Stay in shape at the Rec Center
- Enjoy the outdoor basketball and sand volleyball courts
- Hang out with friends in the Den
- Play for or cheer on a Gray Wolves team
- Participate in campus ministry activities
- Explore the artwork, murals and prayerful spaces on campus
- Broaden your knowledge at lecture series
- Submit work for the Tau Literary and Visual Arts Journal and The Vitruvian news journal
Learn more about these fun opportunities and offerings: