Lourdes University is committed to providing students with a wide range of support programs/services to assist students in being successful. We believe student success is holistic and students develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, ethically, physically, and spiritually as “whole persons.”
Lourdes University’s Dash Grant (Emergency Aid Program) provides assistance to students at risk of dropping out of college due to unexpected financial emergencies. This assistance was created to help students stay in college and meet their educational goals, ultimately, securing a better financial future.
If you were unable to attend a registration day review this document for next steps.
- Looking for a tutor, academic coach, testing services and more, check out the Academic Success Center
- Looking for information about our library including OhioLink and databases, check out Duns Scotus Library
- Looking for information about TRiO, a federally funded grant program that offers eligible students many forms of support
- Looking for information about Counseling Services including: depression, anxiety, grief and loss, adjustment issues, self‑esteem, parenting concerns, personal relationships, eating disorders, stress management, human sexuality, and personal health issues
- Looking for information about our Health & Wellness Center
- Looking for information about any technology questions including accessing Sakai, email and free download of Microsoft Office, check out Information Technology
- Looking for information about Public Safety including our LourdesALERT system and Title IX Policy
Advising & Registration