In the Career Services Office, we realize that students can only be successful if they are placed in a connected community and given reliable resources. Our team of Career Services staff and Career Peer Mentors provide personality to those resources. As a “Best in the Midwest College” by Princeton Review (2005-2018), the office has the important job of helping students make their education an asset to their employability.
Tea and Drop-Off Resume Critiques
Career Services (MAH 122)
Tuesday, January 21
An opportunity to learn about career services and our upcoming events while enjoying free Tea!
Tuesday, January 28
Learn strategies and tips on ways to improve your resume. Use this workshop to polish your resume prior to CareerFest.
Drop-In Resume & Cover Letter Critiques: CareerFest Prep
Thursday, January 30
Prepare for the upcoming Job and Internship Fair by learning about elevator pitches, researching employers, and interviewing.
Friday, January 31
Attend this career fair and learn about internships and jobs from some of the nation’s top companies. Transportation, Breakfast, and Lunch will be provided for this daylong event.
- The Lourdes University shuttle will leave the Welcome Center at 8am and return at 5pm
- Professional dress and printed resumes are required
- Visit the Career Services website to register, see participating employers, and learn about the event
- An employer site visit will be included as part of this opportunity
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
FOCUS 2 is a career planning and major exploration assessment for college students. All Lourdes students are encouraged to take the five FOCUS 2 career assessments offered in the system. If the career assessments are required as part of a class assignment, follow the assignment, as reviewed by the instructor. All students are encouraged to visit with Career Services to review the results of the career assessments. To contact Career Services, please e-mail email@example.com or call 419-824-3704. Thank you!
To access the assessment:
- Click the link above
- If you are a new user, click the REGISTER button. Note: Contact your FYE 102 Instructor or Career Services for the required access code.
- Complete the registration form and create a unique username and password
NACE Salary Calculator
Begin your career search with a salary calculator.
New resources available to students:
View information about the Toledo community, key employers, industries, and more.
Interested in finding an on-campus federal work study or student employment position?
Please contact Career Services to schedule an appointment on a variety of career topics including: resume or cover letter reviews, interview preparation, career guidance or job/internship searches.
We also have membership within:
- Collegiate EmployNet (CEN)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Ohio Cooperative Education Association