In the Career Services Office, we realize that students can only be successful if they are placed in a connected community and given reliable resources. Our team of Career Services staff and Career Peer Mentors provide personality to those resources. As a “Best in the Midwest College” by Princeton Review (2005-2018), the office has the important job of helping students make their education an asset to their employability.
Around the Town Fall 2019
Wednesday, August 28
11 am – 1 pm Set up at 10:00 am
Location: Lourdes University Main Lawn & Russell J. Ebeid Hall
Fall Career EXPO 2019
Wednesday, October 16
12:30 pm – 3 pm
- Check back after September 1 for a list of employers and open positions
- Be sure to prepare for the event by participating in the Career EXPO prep events
- Be a part of the Suit-Up event on October 6 at JCPenney (Franklin Park Mall) and receive up to 60% off of men’s and women’s professional clothing
FOCUS 2 is a career planning and major exploration assessment for college students. All Lourdes students are encouraged to take the five FOCUS 2 career assessments offered in the system. If the career assessments are required as part of a class assignment, follow the assignment, as reviewed by the instructor. All students are encouraged to visit with Career Services to review the results of the career assessments. To contact Career Services, please e-mail email@example.com or call 419-824-3704. Thank you!
To access the assessment:
- Click the link above
- If you are a new user, click the REGISTER button. Note: Contact your FYE 102 Instructor or Career Services for the required access code.
- Complete the registration form and create a unique username and password
NACE Salary Calculator
Begin your career search with a salary calculator.
New resources available to students:
View information about the Toledo community, key employers, industries, and more.
Interested in finding an on-campus federal work study or student employment position?
Please contact Career Services to schedule an appointment on a variety of career topics including: resume or cover letter reviews, interview preparation, career guidance or job/internship searches.
We also have membership within:
- Collegiate EmployNet (CEN)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Ohio Cooperative Education Association