A strategic advantage towards a successful first interview.
The Skills Library is a collection of online training modules formed around in-demand employer competencies. Students can take the courses on their own time, wherever they have access to the internet.
• Full Year Access
• Engage in topics designed and curated by industry experts
• Asynchronous with personalized timelines
• Just-In-Time content to augment existing knowledge
• Tech support 24/7
• Learning Coach
• CREATING PROFESSIONAL DOCUMENTS
Apply the concepts of the professional writing process utilizing the general principles, formatting, and incorporating visuals, charts and graphs.
• EFECTIVE PROFESSIONAL MESSAGING
Understand how audience, occasion and purpose can dictate the professional message. Learn nonverbal communication purpose and techniques applicable in a professional setting.
• EXCEL 2016
Learn how to utilize basic functions, such as formatting, charts, IF statements, VLOOKUP, pivot tables , what-if analysis and more.
• FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND PERSONAL BRANDING
Create a positive first impression in professional settings with appropriate demeanor, suitable personal branding, and social media responsibility.
• LEADERSHIP STYLES
Evaluate leadership styles by exploring the trait theories, behaviors and emotional intelligence vital for effective leadership.
How To Enroll
• Sign up with Career Services Department email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Need First Name, Last Name, School Email Address