Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
Financial Literacy Program
Gray Wolf U is a financial literacy program sponsored by the Lourdes University Financial Aid Office.
- College freshman scored 34.8% on their knowledge of personal finance
- 40% of U.S. adults gave themselves a grade of C, D, or F on their knowledge of personal finance
- 31% of adults report that they have no savings
- 35% of students learned about personal finance in school
- 70.5% of people don’t think US teens understand basic money management
The goal of Gray Wolf U is to help students understand multiple aspects of finances.
The presentation topics of this program include:
- Finances after college
- Loan repayment
- Home buying and more
Mission Statement: It is our belief that a financially educated student will be more prepared for life after college. We strive to prepare students by promoting financial awareness through free program offerings to new, continuing, and graduated students. It is our goal to graduate more financially prepared students who continue to be fiscally responsible adults.