Lourdes University is closed on May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.
Housing & Meal Plans
RESIDENCE LIFE: STAY AND EAT WITH THE PACK!
Take advantage of these amazing Gray Wolves Housing and Meal Plans.
LIVE ON-CAMPUS IN LOURDES COMMONS
Enjoy suite-style student housing in suburban Sylvania, Ohio in the beautiful Great Lakes Region of the United States. Lourdes Commons offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment-style living spaces in six separate residence halls (Pioneer, Justinian, Bonaventure, Ambrose, Rosaria and Emmanuel).
Lourdes Commons housing includes:
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Air conditioning
- Cable access
- Internet access
- Laundry facilities on premises
- A meal plan is required of all residential students
- $5,230 – $9,330 per academic year (for fall 2019 and spring 2020)
For more information on housing, contact Lourdes today! 1-800-878-3210, ext. 3873.
AVI Fresh, which operates the Lourdes University dining hall, offers an expanded menu for all students. Meal plan options are available for students living on and off-campus. Visit Dining Services for more information.
Lourdes provides a varied menu food service for students, faculty and staff. Located in Mother Adelaide Hall the Café is open Monday through Friday for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks as posted. A buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available in the The Grille seven days a week during posted hours.
Three meal plans are available.
- 19 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 19 meals per week
- 15 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 15 meals per week
- 10 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 10 meals per week
Lourdes dollars can be purchased in increments of $100 dollars available through the Cashier’s Office.
If this amount is not used in one semester, it can carry over to the next semester and is forfeited after each year.
Lourdes University offers two meal plan options
- All You Care To Eat
Unlimited food at each meal session in the Dining Hall. However, all food must be consumed in the Dining Hall. No food can be removed from the premises. Students who are ill can request special circumstances. No carryout available.
- All students living in campus housing are required to purchase a meal plan each term.
- 19 meal plan is required for first year students (27 credit hours or less).
- Meal plans are non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone but the cardholder.
- No changes to the meal plan will be accepted after the freeze date for each semester.
- Flex Dollars
- Declining balance funds can carry over from fall to spring and are then forfeited at the end of spring.
- Students with the All You Care to Eat plan cannot share food purchased in the Dining Hall with other dining persons.
- Violation of this will result in revocation of dining facility privileges, forfeiture of all declining balances and cancellation of the student’s meal plan. Sharing meal plan ID cards with others is a violation of policy and also subject to revocation of use.
- Dining service is not provided under this agreement during the Thanksgiving, mid-year, between-terms and spring break periods.
- Students withdrawing from Lourdes will forfeit the unused portion of the semester dining services charges. Students who are suspended from classes, residence halls, and/or dining halls will not receive a reduction of fees in accordance with the above policy. Refunds will not be made for meals missed during the term.