VA Military Scholarships
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”
Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
Currently the application deadlines for the Ohio National Guard Scholarship are:
- Fall semester, July 1
- Spring semester, November 1
- Summer semester, April 1
Subject to funding available from the Ohio General Assembly, the Ohio National Guard Scholarship is applied toward tuition costs at Lourdes University in an amount that is equivalent to the average state university tuition charge.
The scholarship is available for up to eight (8) full-time semesters, and the program sets the tuition equivalent amounts for the scholarship each year.
You may contact the Ohio National Guard Tuition Grant office at either, 1-888-400-6484, or 1-614-336-7143, for more information about eligibility and the application process.
It is the responsibility of the National Guard student to complete all the necessary paperwork for their tuition scholarship with their Guard unit.
Air Force ROTC Scholarship for Nursing Students
- 100% Full tuition and fees, renewable with 3.0 GPA and continuous full-time enrollment
- $350 to $500 stipend per month
- $900 text book money per year
- Job placement as a full-time nurse upon graduation from Lourdes with a Bachelor Degree in Nursing and completion of NCLEX
- Accepted into Lourdes University Nursing Program as full-time Nursing Undergraduate Student
- Bachelor Degree seeking only
- 3.0 to 4.0 Cumulative and Term College GPA
- Completed Air Force ROTC enrollment process
- Enrollment in Air Force ROTC academic classes and leadership laboratory