Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Graduate School Open Houses
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on November 13, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on March 21, 2019 at 6:00pm
One event on April 16, 2019 at 6:00pm
One event on June 18, 2019 at 6:00pm
One event on July 16, 2019 at 6:00pm
The Lourdes University Graduate School is offering Open Houses on the following dates between 6 and 8 p.m. at the Canticle Center, 5335 Silica Drive in Sylvania.
October 16, 2018
November 13, 2018
March 21, 2019
April 16, 2019
June 18, 2019
July 16, 2019
Those attending can talk with current graduate students, alumni and faculty, and get all the information needed about Lourdes University’s doctoral program, master’s degree and certificate programs.
Lourdes University offers the following master’s degree options.
- M.B.A. – Master of Business Administration – Blended – In the classroom, hybrid, and online or 100% online
- M.Ed. – Master of Education –Special Education Mild to Moderate (licensed teachers and those needing initial licensure)
- M.Ed. – Master of Education Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. – Master of Education Teaching and Curriculum with a concentration in Reading
- Reading Endorsement
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) in Leadership for Population Health, Post Master’s – 100% online
- M.S.N. – Master of Science in Nursing – choose either the Leader or Educator concentration
- M.S.N. – Nurse Anesthesia concentration – new classes start each fall semester
- R.N. to M.S.N. – Unique program that allows RNs to pursue a Master’s degree
- M.S.W. – Master of Social Work (MSW) through St. Louis University offered at Lourdes University
- M.A. – Master of Arts in Theology
- M.O.L. – Master of Organizational Leadership – In classroom and hybrid format – classes meet one night a week
For more information on any Lourdes University Graduate programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lourdes Graduate Admissions office direct at 419-824-3517.
Lourdes University Graduate programs provide specialized learning opportunities that build upon the foundations laid by baccalaureate education. Graduate studies are designed to enhance both knowledge and expertise in specific academic disciplines and particular areas of professional practice.