2023 Magliochetti Leadership Summit Inspires Students and Celebrates a Legacy of Leadership
Lourdes University proudly hosted the 2023 Joseph M. Magliochetti Leadership Summit, held at Franciscan Center on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This special gathering welcomed attendees to partake in a celebration of leadership, education, and community. It was an occasion where individuals united to acquire knowledge, make a substantial impact, and pay tribute to the extraordinary legacy of Joseph M. Magliochetti, former chairman and CEO of the Dana Corporation. “This event embodies so much of what Lourdes stands for,” says Mary Sabin, Vice President for Institutional Advancement. “It honors the life and achievements of Mr. Magliochetti while simultaneously growing leadership knowledge within our community. At Lourdes, we really prioritize the growth mindset and know that learning is a lifelong process. We are proud to host the Magliochetti Leadership Summit as a contribution to lifelong learning, our community, and our business majors.” The Magliochetti family’s generous contribution endowed the Chair of Business & Finance at Lourdes University.
Students and members of the community had the opportunity to network and listen to a presentation by guest speaker, J.P. Nauseef, President and CEO of JobsOhio. JobsOhio, the state’s unique private economic development corporation, serves as a catalyst for fostering high-growth business investments and job creation, propelling the state’s innovative spirit and ambitions forward.
Proceeds generated from the event benefitted the Endowed Chair of Business & Finance, which, in turn, helps provide Lourdes University Business majors with a values-centered education.
Highly esteemed attendees included:
- P. Nauseef – President and CEO of JobsOhio
- Representatives from the Dana Corporation
- Joe and Kathy Magliochetti
- Bill and Cathy Carroll – Bill is the Chair of the Lourdes Board of Trustees
- Dean Monske – Regional Growth Partnership
- Rudolph Libbe
- Chuck Bills – Ohio Logistics
- Miller Diversified Construction Co.
- Keri Adams – Signature Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Craig Stough – City of Sylvania Mayor
- WTOL 11
- Principle Business Enterprises
- Mike Deetsch – Toledo Museum of Art
- Fred Dannhauser – Focus CFO
- Sean Savage – Savage & Associates
- Mike Hart – Hart, Inc.