Faculty Excellence Award Winners & Nominees
Lourdes University Faculty Senate President Jodi Speweik is pleased to announce the 2019-2020 Faculty Excellence Award winners and nominees.
Faculty Excellence Award Winners were:
Adam Hodge, PhD
Chair and Associate Professor of History
Elizabeth Wise, PhD
Professor of Chemistry, were selected for the Faculty Excellence Award.
Faculty Excellence nominees were:
- Dwayne Beggs, PhD, Assistant Professor of History and Director of ARCHES
- Kristin Blowchowski, JD, Assistant Professor of Sociology & Justice Studies
- Chris Boudrie, MD, Associate Professor of Biology & Health Sciences
- Luann Brodbeck, DSL, Assistant Professor of Business and Leadership
- Robin Glaza, MSN, Nursing Faculty Instructor and Course Coordinator
- Carrie Griffith, MSN, Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
- Adam Hodge, PhD, Chair and Associate Professor of History
- Vince Laverick, EdD, Chair of the Division of Education and Assistant Professor of Education
- Joyce Litten, EdD, Dean, College of Social Sciences, Associate Professor of Social Work
- Heidi Shank, DNP, Director of the Doctor of Nursing Practice program and Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Elizabeth Wise, PhD, Professor of Chemistry
Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Faculty Excellence Award winners and nominees.