Master of Business Administration
Currently accepting applications for:
Benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University
Prospective students will discover many benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University. At Lourdes University, prospective MBA students will find a values centered, student focused and career driven MBA program that educates a different kind of business leader. With low faculty to student ratios, an innovative curriculum, and one of the lowest cost tuition within the region, the benefits of an MBA program at Lourdes University contribute to a world-class educational journey.
The Lourdes MBA Program is about building strong and ethical leaders who will positively impact their community. The cohort model promotes a career-like atmosphere of working with the same people throughout your MBA experience. All students are required to have a strong business undergraduate background to be accepted into the program. With courses like Creativity, Innovation, and Integrative Thinking, our MBA prepares students to take on challenges when they graduate. We encourage these qualities in our cohorts and our graduates consistently attest to how these benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University have helped them gain a foothold in their professional careers.
Additional benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University include:
- Integrated technology from classroom lectures to group projects to community experiences
- International immersion with up-close and personal experiences with business leaders
- 93% of graduates nationally are in their chosen career as a direct result of earning an MBA
- One year full-time program with classes five mornings a week, every weekday
- Two year part-time program with classes two evenings a week
- International immersions- Brazil & China
- A personal, hands-on approach to your career path with our integrated Career Trek Program
There are many more benefits of an MBA program from Lourdes University. Contact us today to learn more.