MSN Nurse Educator Competency-Based Education Program
Prepare Future Nursing Professionals
Complete your online Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Educator degree at Lourdes University – where “personalized” education is a standard in advanced nursing degree programs.
Be inspired and motivated by a degree program that is dedicated to improving the nursing profession.
- Time to Completion – advance through the graduate program at your pace. Pay a flat rate tuition each semester and complete the number of courses that best fit your schedule.
- Convenience – complete your graduate coursework where and when it’s most convenient – morning, afternoon or evening. There are no set class times or group projects.
- 1:1 Student to Faculty Ratio – learn from a doctoral level nursing educator. Work one-on-one with your faculty mentor throughout your program.
- Online – the MSN: Nurse Educator program is completely online. There are no set hours or time frames. You determine your pace and when you complete the coursework.
- Savings Opportunity – because you progress through the graduate program at your own pace and pay a flat tuition rate each semester, you can achieve your MSN degree faster with an overall cost savings.